Jolene's Custom Cuisine
A Personal Chef Service
Elegant, custom, creative meals by Chef Jolene
Welcome to Jolene's Custom Cuisine
Do you like to host parties but don't want to be away from your guests to prepare the food and clean up? Chef Jolene specializes in private dinner parties, so you can enjoy your party without all the extra work. She prepares elegant, custom and creative meals that will never disappoint your guests. With over 30 years experience in cooking, Chef Jolene can offer customize meals for you to enjoy.
Chef Jolene specializes in:
- Outdoor Parties and more!
*Gift Certificates are also available*
For more information please:
Licensed and Insured
Spring / Summer Menu
- Lemon Pancakes with Fresh Blueberry Syrup
- Mushroom, Ham and Swiss Crepes
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Baked French Toast - Blueberry or Caramel Apple
- Hash Browns or Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Smoked Sausage or Maple Bacon
- Fresh Fruit and Cheese Assortment
- Coffee Cake or Assorted Muffins
- Chilled Fruit Soup - Cantaloupe/Mango or Mixes Berries
- Portobello Sandwiches with Roasted Garlic and Basil Mayonnaise
- Fresh Spinach with Poppy Seed Dressing
- Tuna Salad in Jumbo Shells with Creamy Celery Dressing
- Honey Dijon Chicken over Fresh Greens
- Smoked Salmon with Toast Points, Cream Cheese and Capers
- Lemon Chicken Shrimp Kabobs
- Duck Breast with Port Wine and Cherry Sauce
- Chicken Marsala with Jasmine Rice
- Beef Stroganoff over Buttered Noodles
- Beef Fillets with Red Wine and Bourbon Sauce
- Scallops with Lemon Garlic Butter over Fettuccini
- Pork Medallions with Port Wine and Cherries
- Spiced Pork Medallions with Bourbon Reduction
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Pancakes and Cider Cream Sauce
- Hawaiian Meatballs over Jasmine Rice
- Creamy Baked Chicken Breasts with White Wine and Mushrooms
- Mashed Potatoes with Caramelized Onions
Featured Recipe at the Wines of the World in Downtown Titusville on September 12, 2014
Chicken Piccata - Serves 4
8 Chicken cutlets (may use 4 breasts cut lengthwise)
2 Tbs. vegetable oil
1/4 cup dry white wine
1 tsp. garlic, minced
1/2 cup chicken broth
2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
1 Tbs. capers, drained
2 Tbs. unsalted butter
Fresh lemon slices
Chopped fresh parsley
SEASON cutlets with salt and pepper, then dust with flour. Coat a saute pan with nonstick spray, add vegetable oil and heat over medium-high heat.
SAUTE cutlets 2 minutes on one side, turn over and cover cooking for another 2 minutes. Transfer cutlets to a warm platter, pour off excess fat from pan.
DEGLAZE pan with wine and add minced garlic. Cook until garlic is slightly browned and liquid is nearly gone, about 2 minutes.
ADD broth, lemon juice, and capers. Return cutlets to pan and cook on each side for 1 minute. Transfer cutlets to warm plate.
FINISH with butter and lemon slices. Once butter melts, pour sauce over cutlets.
GARNISH with chopped fresh parsley and serve.