Jolene's Custom Cuisine
A Personal Chef Service
Elegant, custom, creative meals by Chef Jolene
Welcome to Jolene's Custom Cuisine
Do you like to host parties but don't want to be away from your guests to prepare the food and clean up? Chef Jolene specializes in private dinner parties, so you can enjoy your party without all the extra work. She prepares elegant, custom and creative meals that will never disappoint your guests. With over 30 years experience in cooking, Chef Jolene can offer customize meals for you to enjoy.
Chef Jolene specializes in:
- Outdoor Parties and more!
*Gift Certificates are also available*
For more information please:
Licensed and Insured
Seasonal Spring/Summer Menu
- Lemon Pancakes w/Fresh Blueberry Syrup
- Mushroom, Ham and Swiss Crepe
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Baked French Toast - Blueberry or Caramel Apple
- Hash Browns or Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Smoked Sausage or Maple Bacon
- Fresh Fruit and Cheese Assortment
- Coffee Cake or Assorted Muffins
- Chilled Fruit Soup-Cantaloupe /Mango or Mixed Berries
- Fresh Spinach Salad w/Poppy seed Dressing
- Honey Dijon Chicken over Fresh Greens
- Tuna Salad in Jumbo Shells w/Creamy Celery Dressing
- Portobello Sandwiches w/Roasted Garlic and Basil Mayonnaise
- Smoked Salmon w/Toast Points, Cream Cheese and Capers
- Duck breast w/Port Wine and Cherry Sauce
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp Kabobs
- Spiced Pork Medallions w/Bourbon Reduction
- Beef Stroganoff over Buttered Noodles
- Scallops w/Lemon Garlic Butter over Fettuccine
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Beef Fillets w/Red Wine and Bourbon Sauce
- Hawaiian Meatballs over Jasmine Rice
- Pork Medallions w/Port Wine and Cherries
- Mashed Potatoes w/Caramelized Onions
- Chicken Marsala w/Jasmine Rice
- Pork Tenderloin w/Mushroom Pancakes, Cider Cream Sauce
- Creamy Baked Chicken Breasts w/White Wine & Mushrooms
Featured Recipe at the Wines of the World in Downtown Titusville on September 12, 2014
Chicken Piccata - Serves 4
8 Chicken cutlets (may use 4 breasts cut lengthwise)
2 Tbs. vegetable oil
1/4 cup dry white wine
1 tsp. garlic, minced
1/2 cup chicken broth
2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
1 Tbs. capers, drained
2 Tbs. unsalted butter
Fresh lemon slices
Chopped fresh parsley
SEASON cutlets with salt and pepper, then dust with flour. Coat a saute pan with nonstick spray, add vegetable oil and heat over medium-high heat.
SAUTE cutlets 2 minutes on one side, turn over and cover cooking for another 2 minutes. Transfer cutlets to a warm platter, pour off excess fat from pan.
DEGLAZE pan with wine and add minced garlic. Cook until garlic is slightly browned and liquid is nearly gone, about 2 minutes.
ADD broth, lemon juice, and capers. Return cutlets to pan and cook on each side for 1 minute. Transfer cutlets to warm plate.
FINISH with butter and lemon slices. Once butter melts, pour sauce over cutlets.
GARNISH with chopped fresh parsley and serve.